- 5,764 hits
- Follow Why I Left AA (UK) on WordPress.com
- Debunking Tough Love and the Mind-Body Connection
- 13th Step The Film – Private Screening, London, Weds 27th May 2015
- Adrenal Function in Alcoholism and Addictions (or it’s still not in your head)
- Alcoholism by Lawrence Wilson, MD (or, it’s not in your head).
- A musing on coerced attendance ….
- Would you want to go to this hospital?
- Dictionary Definitions
- Carbon-Based Random Slogan Generating Machine …
- Things I will not miss about AA meetings
- Responses to Trauma, an essay by Charlotte Kasl
Karmamademedoit on Welcome J.J on Welcome satkins43 on Welcome girlscoutuk on Debunking Tough Love and the M… Silver Damsen on Debunking Tough Love and the M…
Monthly Archives: June 2014
RESPONSES TO TRAUMA ©Charlotte Sophia Kasl Ph.D. Oct 2002, revised 2004 Note: There are many individual differences in response to trauma based on temperament, genetics, life situation, opportunities available, and childhood environment. It is crucial to relate to the humanity … Continue reading
Activist, blogger and film maker Monica Richardson is just completing her important film, the 13th Step, to be released later this year. You can watch a 14 min trailer below. This project deserves our support because finally someone has had … Continue reading
When I was new in AA, a woman got hold of me before the vultures did and tucked me under her wing. She offered to be my sponsor. I was very lucky (in more ways than one, because she could … Continue reading
Today, I feel sad. I can’t really pinpoint why. It has been an ordinary day. I took care of my horse. Went to see my chiropractor for an adjustment and a massage. I came home, had some lunch, read my … Continue reading