- 5,598 hits
- Follow Why I Left AA (UK) on WordPress.com
- Debunking Tough Love and the Mind-Body Connection
- 13th Step The Film – Private Screening, London, Weds 27th May 2015
- Adrenal Function in Alcoholism and Addictions (or it’s still not in your head)
- Alcoholism by Lawrence Wilson, MD (or, it’s not in your head).
- A musing on coerced attendance ….
- Would you want to go to this hospital?
- Dictionary Definitions
- Carbon-Based Random Slogan Generating Machine …
- Things I will not miss about AA meetings
- Responses to Trauma, an essay by Charlotte Kasl
Karmamademedoit on Welcome J.J on Welcome satkins43 on Welcome girlscoutuk on Debunking Tough Love and the M… Silver Damsen on Debunking Tough Love and the M…
Monthly Archives: May 2015
It’s three and a half years since my thyroid was surgically removed (21st December 2011) after a long and arduous journey to get my symptoms taken seriously. I’m doing much better now, but I still mourn the loss of my … Continue reading
Folks Exciting news, the long awaited explosive documentary by former long-time AA member, now turned activist and film maker, Monica Richardson, makes it’s UK debut at the Mayfair Hotel, in London this coming Wednesday 27th May. The film exposes the criminal … Continue reading