- 5,598 hits
- Follow Why I Left AA (UK) on WordPress.com
- Debunking Tough Love and the Mind-Body Connection
- 13th Step The Film – Private Screening, London, Weds 27th May 2015
- Adrenal Function in Alcoholism and Addictions (or it’s still not in your head)
- Alcoholism by Lawrence Wilson, MD (or, it’s not in your head).
- A musing on coerced attendance ….
- Would you want to go to this hospital?
- Dictionary Definitions
- Carbon-Based Random Slogan Generating Machine …
- Things I will not miss about AA meetings
- Responses to Trauma, an essay by Charlotte Kasl
Karmamademedoit on Welcome J.J on Welcome satkins43 on Welcome girlscoutuk on Debunking Tough Love and the M… Silver Damsen on Debunking Tough Love and the M…
Category Archives: 13th Steppin’
Folks Exciting news, the long awaited explosive documentary by former long-time AA member, now turned activist and film maker, Monica Richardson, makes it’s UK debut at the Mayfair Hotel, in London this coming Wednesday 27th May. The film exposes the criminal … Continue reading
There is a major cancer hospital. It has a treatment that everybody says is the really best treatment ever invented for your kind of disease. Everybody tells you, if you want to get better, you have to go to this … Continue reading
Activist, blogger and film maker Monica Richardson is just completing her important film, the 13th Step, to be released later this year. You can watch a 14 min trailer below. This project deserves our support because finally someone has had … Continue reading
When I was new in AA, a woman got hold of me before the vultures did and tucked me under her wing. She offered to be my sponsor. I was very lucky (in more ways than one, because she could … Continue reading