- 5,507 hits
- Follow Why I Left AA (UK) on WordPress.com
- Debunking Tough Love and the Mind-Body Connection
- 13th Step The Film – Private Screening, London, Weds 27th May 2015
- Adrenal Function in Alcoholism and Addictions (or it’s still not in your head)
- Alcoholism by Lawrence Wilson, MD (or, it’s not in your head).
- A musing on coerced attendance ….
- Would you want to go to this hospital?
- Dictionary Definitions
- Carbon-Based Random Slogan Generating Machine …
- Things I will not miss about AA meetings
- Responses to Trauma, an essay by Charlotte Kasl
Karmamademedoit on Welcome J.J on Welcome satkins43 on Welcome girlscoutuk on Debunking Tough Love and the M… Silver Damsen on Debunking Tough Love and the M…
Category Archives: Trauma
RESPONSES TO TRAUMA ©Charlotte Sophia Kasl Ph.D. Oct 2002, revised 2004 Note: There are many individual differences in response to trauma based on temperament, genetics, life situation, opportunities available, and childhood environment. It is crucial to relate to the humanity … Continue reading